Richard Wagner – #MakeOperaGreatAgain
- Draws large crowds to his shows
- Adherents are passionate, at times violently so
- Says he wants to “build a great opera house – and nobody builds opera houses better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively!”
Olivier Messiaen – #FeelTheBirds
- Believes in universal isorhythms with a single-talea system
- Doesn’t believe modes of transposition should be limited to the top 1% of scales
- Wants more public attention on the environment. Seems to like birds, and birds seem to like him.
Antonio Salieri – #TheMozartKiller
- Jealous of the attention he isn’t getting
- Very religious, believes that God has endowed him with special talents
- He didn’t actually kill Mozart, but hey, looks can be deceiving
Clara Schumann – #ImWithIhr
- The better half of German Romanticism’s power couple
- Wants to continue/preserve the legacies of Obrahmsa1 and her husband
- The husband is a famous composer/pianist too, but is known for nearly ending his career at its apex, having paid the price for putting his fingers where they didn’t belong
- Wait…who’s this again?
- Ah, it seems he only won bOHemia2 in the primaries
- Sorry about that.
- Really, truly sorry.